Fees, Forms And Related Information

Drain Commissioner

Ingham County SESC Jurisdictions
SESC Jurisdictions Interactive Map

Request for Services 
-Request for Services from the Ingham County Drain Commissioner's Office

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

-Freedom of Information Act Request Form (Please contact Deputy Drain Commissioner Paul Pratt)

Fee Schedule
-2021 Fee Schedule

Public Act 222 of 2001 - Governmental Liability for Sewage Disposal System Events 
-Information Sheet
-Notice of Claim

Crossing and Tap In-Permits
-Crossing and Tap-In Permit Application

Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Permits
-Residential Soil Erosion Permit Application
-Commercial Soil Erosion Permit Application with Request Form
-Affidavit for Waiver From Permit Under Rule 1705
-Soil Erosion Permit Waiver                        
-Polyacrylamide (PAMs) Products and Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Technical Guidance

Stormwater Management & Design Standards and Supplemental Standards
-Rules of the Ingham County Drain Commissioner Standards for Stormwater Management, Systems, Procedures and Design Criteria

-Supplemental Standards No. 1 - 3/18/08
-Supplemental Standards No. 2 - 7/30/09
-Supplemental Standards No. 3 - 11/30/15